|

Its My Love Story Movie Audio Launch Event Stills Gallery

Its My Love Story Movie Audio Launch Event Stills Gallery, Actor Arvind Krishna and Actress Nikitha Narayan starring Its My Love Story Audio Released in Prasad Labs Hyderabad. Directed by Madhura Sridhar, Produced by Dr MVK Reddy under Shirdi Sai Combines Banner, Music scored by Sunil Kashyap. Dr MVK Reddy, Jayasudha, Hari Kiran, Lagadapati Sridhar, Anitha, Sirasri, Kasi Vishwanath, P G Vindha, Venky, Radhayya, Vasu, Ram Mohan, Prasad, Kalyan graced the event.









Posted by Admin on 19:04. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Its My Love Story Movie Audio Launch Event Stills Gallery"

Leave a reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Entertainment Blogs